Subject: Powering Up Common Sense on Urgent and Important Energy Matters
From: "Dr Angela Wilkinson" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Shota Lemondzhava" <[email-masked]>, "Insights, World Energy Council" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2024 01:56:27 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Your Excellency,

This is my personal invitation to you to participate in the 15th edition of 
the annual World Energy Issues Survey. Please allow me one minute to explain 
why.

In these turbulent times of transitions, the combination and clarity of 
global and regional common sense is rare — and essential—for achieving 
faster, fairer, and more sustainable outcomes. This is what numerous leaders 
like yourself are telling us!

For the World Energy Council to remain the voice of reason, we actively 
listen and bridge the increasingly fragmented and polarising energy 
leadership landscape.

 <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WEIMGov> Take the Survey Now

The annual World Energy Issues Monitor provides refreshing insights on how 
energy action priorities and critical uncertainties continue to evolve - and 
can suddenly shift - in delivering energy for billions of better lives and a 
healthy planet.

We engage all energy needs and interests – across geographies and 
generations, silos and sectors. We look at the many sides of energy 
transitions. We track the multiple energy levers – financial, technological 
and societal – that are being used.

In just 15 minutes, you can help better illuminate the way forward!

With your inputs, we can support bold and courageous leaders to take a hard 
look in the mirror of diverse realities. This is vital if we are to improve 
the quality of leadership judgement which is shaping today’s key decisions 
and will impact generations to come.

The survey closes on 20 December 2024, with global results shared in 
February 2025. A series of deeper dives – regional and national and 
inter-generational - will also be published.

In the spirit of Malcom Gladwell’s tipping point theory – please forward 
this survey link and encourage others you admire and trust with deeper 
connections, sharper insights, or broader influence in energy matters.

That’s it! My pitch to power up common sense on today’s most urgent and 
important energy matters! The common sense that is vital in delivering our 
100-year mission of energy for people and planet, not forgetting peace and 
prosperity.

With my sincere thanks and best wishes,

Dr Angela Wilkinson

Dr Angela WilkinsonSecretary General & CEO

T (+44) 20 7734 5996

E [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

 <https://twitter.com/WECouncil>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/world-energy-council/>

 <https://www.youtube.com/user/worldenergycouncil>

 <http://www.worldenergy.org/> www.worldenergy.org

 <https://www.worldenergy.org/>

 <https://worldenergycongress.org/riyadh/>

Publications <https://www.worldenergy.org/publications>

Community <https://www.worldenergy.org/world-energy-community>

Centenary <https://www.worldenergy.org/centenary>

World Energy Council, Company Limited by Guarantee
Registered in England and Wales No. 4184478
VAT Reg. No. GB 123 3802 48
Charity No. 1086559, Registered Office: Hamilton House, 1 Temple Avenue, 
London, EC4Y 0HA, United Kingdom

This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and contain proprietary 
information, some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is intended 
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If 
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the author immediately by 
telephone or by replying to this e-mail, and then delete all copies of the 
e-mail on your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not 
use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.

Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this e-mail and 
any attachment has been checked for viruses, we cannot guarantee that they 
are virus free and we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a 
result of software viruses. We would advise that you carry out your own 
virus checks, especially before opening an attachment